Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thanks I2CRP & VCU News

Adrian Diaz, Braveen Raghunathan, and I have more in common than our internship with the WHO this past summer. The three of us are also part of the International, Inner City, Rural Preceptorship Honors Program community at the Medical College of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine.



Special thanks to Erin Lucero at the VCU SOM's Office of Development for writing and sharing this story, the Harvard Kennedy School Women and Public Policy Program Women's Leadership Board Summer Fellowship Program for making this experience possible for me, the WHO Emergency and Essential Surgical Care Program & Dr. Meena Cherian for having me as an intern, and I2CRP leaders Dr. Steve Crossman and Dr. Mark Ryan for all their support and mentorship!

Photo Courtesy of Braveen Raghunathan

No comments:

Post a Comment